Thursday, January 10, 2008

Spinning


I started going with my friend, Erin, to spinning class right before the holidays--I LOVE IT!!! So I was very sad to have to miss this evening's class--Chris was on 24 hour duty at work and therefore couldn't watch Noah.
Unfortunately, it looks like I may have to find a babysitter if I want to make this a permanent routine. As of the end of this month, Chris is scheduled for a lot of travel, leaving me to fend for myself with the little guy. It's frustrating, because this is HARD exercise which I really enjoy doing.
On a positive note, however, I've located the parent/toddler room at the gym which will enable me to work out several times a week without having to worry about making babysitter arrangements. How cool is that?!?! It would actually be nice for Noah to "grow up" in the gym--making it something that he assumes is an ordinary and routine part of one's life, instead of sitting in front of the television all day playing video games. Hopefully, we can get him into golf (I'm taking lessons this Spring) and tennis as he gets older and we can do a lot of family activities on the course and court. Until then, he'll have to settle for the "tummy time"--something which he absolutely hates. :)
~ Amanda

No comments: